What are the benefits of NuGenesis Nails dip powder nails?
Did you know?
- Dip powder can stay on natural nails for up to 2-4 weeks. Keep in mind nail growth differs from person to person due to factors such as age, gender, health, weather, and hygiene. (Reference: American Academy of Dermatology. For those clients that experience quick nail growth, we recommend refreshing the dip powder nails by week 3 for proper health and maintenance of natural nails.)
- When a nail salon or technician uses the dip powder process, customers can request to file manually. Make sure to book with an experienced nail technician when using the drill or an electric file. This will make for a better experience.
- Many nail professionals and their customers have experienced and seen the results of stronger natural nails after using the dip powder process. The results are typically visible immediately after the first application and very noticeable among those who have switched to dip powder completely.
- This is a great alternative for those who are allergic to various ingredients in Gel and Acrylic Nails. Dip powder does not use ingredients found in Gel and Acrylic that are known to result in allergic reactions.
Before you begin:
- Inspect customer's hands ensuring there is no fungus or open cuts.
- Ask the customer to wash their hands and provide a sanitary lotion that they can apply before being seated.
- Clean each nail and apply alcohol for cleanliness before applying the dip powder.
Still have questions? We want to hear from you. Please contact your country master distributor here or email us here.
-NuGenesis Nails Team